Sunday, January 2, 2011

Max's Holiday Highlights.

My first Christmas and New Year's was great! I'm not really sure what it was all about, but I got to see my family, I got lots of hugs, and even some presents (I liked the tissue paper best of all). I'm just really happy to be home with Mum and Dad - they say that I was the best present ever. Here are a few pictures of me enjoying the holidays. Mum and Dad will be adding more updates about me soon (they're very busy loving me!)

-Maximilian

My Christmas PJs - complete with working bum flap!

This is my stocking. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it.

I got some fancy red tissue paper! Santa sure knows what I like.

This is me with my Vóvó. Looking this cute makes me sleepy!

Oops...you caught me sleeping again.

Here I am with my great uncle Tom learning about hockey...or was it football.

I love my Mummy.

Here I am reading Mum one of the new books I got for Christmas.

I love my Daddy.

Happy New Year! I even made it to midnight!

These cheeks are clearly made for kissing!

No comments:

Post a Comment